Monday, April 27, 2020

Good morning everyone,

How beautiful was it outside on Saturday? I hope you all had a nice weekend and that you feel ready to go for another week of learning online together. As always, we will have a Google Hangout this Wednesday at 11am. The invitation was sent out a couple weeks ago, so look for it in your emails. 

     I have posted half of a math unit on Time in Hapara. We will continue learning about telling time next week as well. In your Language folder, I have uploaded 3 sheets for you to work on. They didn't get saved in the order that they should be done in, so make sure to follow this order:

1. What is a myth?

2. Daedalus and Icarus

3. King Midas and the Golden Touch

As always, let me know if you have any questions or any issues opening up the files. 

Take care,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...