Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your families!

I have posted a new Hapara math folder for this week. It is called "Comparing Decimals." If anything appears to be missing, or not working, let me know and I can send you the work in a Google Doc.

I will be posting a language activity for you to do tomorrow here on the blog, so keep an eye out for that!

We will also have another Google Hangout tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 11:00am to continue reading our book "Restart" together. I will read another two chapters from it. If you missed last week, don't worry, we can fill you in on what happened :)

Mr. LaBrash has started a Photography Club this week. If you are interested in checking it out, here is the link:

https://sites.google.com/ocsb.ca/gab3s/photography-club

As always, let me know if you have any questions and I will help out in any way that I can :)

Take care,

Mrs. Zani

The Easter message, “Christ has risen,” must be accepted in faith ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...