Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend with your families! I definitely took advantage of the beautiful weather and was outside a lot. I live within walking distance to Dow's Lake, so I went to go look at the tulips on Sunday:



I have posted a new math unit on Probability for this week. None of the lessons have any lesson parts because I don't think you need any reviews to help you with the tasks. As always, let me know if you have any questions about anything! Please continue with the myth writing unit that is in your Hapara folder as well.

Take care and see you tomorrow for our 11AM Google Hangout!

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...