Thursday, May 7, 2020

Hello there,

It was really nice seeing your faces yesterday! We had 16/21 of us on the Google Hangout, so I think that was our biggest one yet!

Tomorrow's Education Week activity involves making a meal with your family and adding the recipe into our St. Gabriel virtual cookbook. Anyone have any ideas yet? I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one recipe! It's been a week of cooking and baking for me! Here are some of the things I've made this week:

Prepping for a roast chicken

Garlic parmesan wings, roasted brussel sprouts, and roasted potatoes

Homemade salsa

Chocolate chip cookies

I'm looking forward to seeing all the recipes that you and your families come up with at home :) Now I'm going to go eat because looking at all the pictures of my food has made me hungry all over again!

Take care,

Mrs. Zani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...