Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I have posted your Language task for the week in your Hapara Language folder. If you do not see it in there, go to Google Docs and it should be one of the last things opened for you. It is titled "Persuasive Writing-Game Idea." If you still do not see it, email me and I will forward it to you.

I have tasked you with choosing a game we could play on our last Google Hangout next week. I'd like you to explain to me how it works and persuade me why I should choose your game. Since there will be many ideas, we will be limited with how many we can actually play. So put in your best effort to convince me why yours should make the list!

Happy game creating :)

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...