Monday, June 8, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend with your family! It was such nice weather outside! I definitely tried to be outside as much as possible :)

I have posted a new math unit in Hapara. We will be spending the next two weeks practicing more complex multiplication and division. We are in the home stretch! Only 3 more weeks of school to go and then you will be going into Grade 5!

For Language this week, I have created a book inside the Book Creator app. The app looks like this in your student portal:


I have put everyone's name on a different page. Your task is to find your page and then you can decorate it however you want. Maybe put some images that represent your interests (sports logos, tv shows you like, microphone-singing, etc.). I want you to write your top 5 favourite memories from Grade 4. Please only use your page and not someone else's. If you need a second page added, let me know and I will insert a new page for you.

This class book will be like our yearbook. I will be going into it next week and adding pictures that I have taken throughout the school year. Check your email because I have sent you the password to keep it private just for us. When you click on the app, enter this password because you may have access to some other Book Creator accounts already.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything. If you've never used Book Creator before, play around with it and send me any questions if you are wondering how to do something on it. 

Take care,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...