Monday, June 1, 2020

Welcome to June everyone!

I have posted a new math unit on dividing numbers by 10 and 100. I have also uploaded 2 docs into your Language folder on Hapara. Both are readings with follow-up questions. The first one is titled "Discovery and Study of Ancient Sites." It talk about Vikings and Stonehenge. The second reading is called "A Family Reunion." It is about orcas in Canada.

After you do the readings, there are questions. I am looking for you to answer the questions in complete sentences and to add details from the text to support your answer.

If you do not see the links in your Language Hapara folder, go to Google Docs and they should be the first docs at the top of the page, since I just shared them with you last night. If you still don't see the docs, let me know and I will send it to you in and email.

Take care,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...