Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you got the chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine yesterday! I took some photos of my walk to Parliament Hill, which I'll share with you tomorrow :)

I sent out a Google Hangout invitation for 11am tomorrow (Wednesday) morning for us to finish our book "Restart." Check your emails because it got sent out last week!

Kelly Yang did a question and answer session on Youtube yesterday :) She also read a sneak preview of her next book "Three Keys" (the sequel to Front Desk). You can skip ahead to 26:30 for the part she reads, or watch from the beginning to hear her talk about "Front Desk" and writing "Three Keys."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWaFoZ0CxYA

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...