Monday, April 20, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you had a restful and relaxing weekend with your family! This week, we will be honouring Earth Day by having our very own Grade 4 Spirit week. This will include things to do, write, and wear. When you have completed your activity, take a picture and email it to me. I will be tweeting them out to share with our St. Gabriel community.

Monday- Check for power cords that don't have phones, laptops, or tablets plugged into them. Remove them from the outlet to save electricity :)

Tuesday-Complete the Earth Day A-Z sheet. Take a picture, send it to me!

Wednesday (Earth Day)- 1) Wear green (thanks for the idea Aidan and Chelsea!)
2) Write an Earth Day message in chalk for your neighbours to see (if it's raining, do this tomorrow instead).

Thursday-Be the light monitor in your house. If the lights are on, and there is no one in the room, turn them off :)

Friday-Choose one of the ideas that you came up with for the "Earth Day Ideas" sheet last week. Use Kiddle to do research and write about why it is good for the environment and how you could encourage people to do it, ex. Why is planting your own vegetable garden good for the environment? Send me a picture,  Google Doc, or Google Slide when done.

Look in your Language folder in Hapara to find the "Earth Day A-Z sheet for Tuesday. I have also uploaded a new math unit in Hapara called "Adding and Subtracting Decimals." As always, let me know if you are missing anything and I will email it to you.

Take care,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...