Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start out by letting you know that this Friday, at 3pm I will be hosting a Google Hangout Meet. I have sent the link to join the Hangout to your student email. Let me know if you have not received it. We will be able to talk through video. I wanted to use this to see how you are all doing and to test it out for more use next week as we move forward with online learning together. It will also be nice to see all of your faces :) You can also join without the webcam setting and still talk to us if your parents are more comfortable with that.

Your task for tomorrow comes from a wonderful idea that Mr. Graitson and Ms. Juneau had for their students to try at home: "Hide a small object inside or outside of your house and draw a detailed treasure map. Have someone at home use the map to locate your hidden item! Bonus points for including angles, measurements, a legend, riddles/clues and epic illustrations. Get Creative!" Send me a picture of your map and let me know how it went!

Miss you all!

Mrs. Zani



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...