Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the sun that has finally come out this afternoon :)

I went on a walk myself today and have added pictures of the canal and TD Place for you to see. It is pretty quiet here downtown! I am now walking with no crutches and no walking boot too! I do have to still take it slow because my ankle will be sore if I step too hard on the ground, or walk up or down a hill, but it is so nice to be able to walk again :)

Tomorrow, write an online journal entry (in google docs or slides) telling me about what you have been doing to keep yourself busy. Have you been playing games? Tried a new hobby? Spending more time with your siblings? Let me know about anything at all :)

I miss you all!

Mrs. Zani




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...