Friday, April 3, 2020

Hello everyone,

It was so nice to see most of your smiling faces this afternoon! If we couldn't see you, it was nice to hear from you :) I will be spending this weekend planning for next week and figuring out what our next step of online learning is going to look like.

     On Monday morning, I will post what my math and language expectations are for the week. The plan is for you to have 5 hours of work total for the week. You can choose to plan your days however you would like...whether you get it all done at once, or do an hour a day, it is up to you. If you are looking for extra tasks to do, like some of the fun writing ones from this week, let me know and I can send them to you individually :)

     Someone also had said during the Google Hangout that I should've brought the read-aloud home with me. Which I did :) So I am planning on setting up a Google Hangout one day next week to read a couple chapters to those who are interested in finding out what happens next :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your families and we will chat more next week!

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...