Sunday, April 5, 2020

Good morning everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your families :) For our first official week of online learning, I have decided to focus solely on math. I have posted a math workspace in everyone's Hapara folder. If you have not used Hapara from home before, here are the instructions to access it:

1) Go to the JK-6 Student Portal on the OCSB website.
2) Sign into your student account using the email and password that you use to sign into the chromebooks at school.
3) Open up your math folder and the unit titled "Decimals" will be in there for you to click on.
4) This file is divided into 4 lessons. Each lesson contains a Learning Goals column, a Lesson column, a Work column, and a Game column.
5) Please make sure to submit your work to me in the work column.

If you have any issues accessing the work, or if any of the files are giving you problems, feel free to reach out to me and I will help from afar.

Tuesday Morning,  Starting at 10:30am, I will be available to offer help on Google Hangouts for anyone who needs help with any of the math work. Take a look through the work today and sign up for a timeslot on this Google Spreadsheet only if necessary:


I will grant you access to the spreadsheet, upon request.

Wednesday morning, at 11am, I will be hosting another Google Hangout for those who are interested in hearing me read two chapters from the book that we have been reading together as a class. I'll be sending the invites out via the student email. Please only join our chats through the student email account.

As always, reach out to me if you would like more information about anything at all!

Takes care,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...