Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hi everyone,

For those who joined, it was a fun Google Hangout this morning! Pictionary went well and it was nice to read together, as we would usually be doing every day :)

For those who did not join, I shared some news with the class this morning. I will not be returning to St. Gabriel for the next school year. I am going to be at a different school and I will miss you all very much :(

Next week, we will have 2 Google Hangouts to finish off our school year (and to get to finish our book). We will have the first one Monday morning at 11am and the last one on Wednesday at 11am. Keep sending me your ideas for what we could play on the Hangout. Someone suggested we have a party, so send me some ideas about how we could make that work :)

Have a great rest of your day!

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...