Monday, June 22, 2020

Hi everyone,

I have posted our last math unit on Hapara. It is an algebra unit. We were almost able to cover every math topic for grade 4. The only one that we did not get to was a measurement unit on mass, capacity, and volume. Let me know if you would like me to send any work associated with that topic to you. I will be able to do that on Thursday.

I did not post a Language task this week because I have posted enough math work to cover 5 days, even though we only have 4 days of school left.

I will be working on the Book Creator yearbook this week and will let you know when I have added my pictures into it :)

As always, feel free to send me an email if you have any questions about anything!

It was nice seeing some of you on the Google Hangout this morning. Don't forget that we have our last on one Wednesday at 11AM! See you then :)

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...