Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is our final Google Hangout call at 11AM. Our only recommended theme was a PJ picnic party. So join the call in your PJ's and if you are able to go into your backyard, you can do the call from there. If not, just stay inside (I will have to do this).

We have 5 games to play. I did have a Netflix party suggested, and unfortunately, I am not going to be able to do this because not everyone will be abe to join in on this. It would have been fun though! It reminds me of the snow day when...I think 10 of you were there..? We watched that funny baking show and had a lot of fun together :)

Anyway, I will see you tomorrow and I am looking forward to the fun games we will be playing :)

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...