Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hi everyone,

It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy that I got to teach some of you twice (or even 3 times)! I always looked forward to our time together and am proud of each and every one of you for pushing yourself during this school year. We got through it together and I wish you all the best as you move into Grade 5 :)

I have received a couple requests to send the math worksheets for the math unit we did not get a chance to cover this school year (measurement: volume, mass, and capacity). I will be sending those out today. If you would still like to ask for them, send me an email and I will send them your way.

I am working on our class yearbook today. Tomorrow, you will be able to flip through it and see all the pictures I've inserted and you can enjoy the pages that (almost) everyone in the class made. You can look through it, but no longer edit it. Send me an email if you need me to resend the access code to you.

I had a request to do more Google Hangouts during the summer. With people settling into holiday-mode, I do not think this is possible. I will offer the option to do one last call on Wednesday, July 8th at 11AM. Some of you had come up with some really fun game ideas that we did not have time to do yesterday. I will send out the invitation and see how many people accept it. Mark it on your calendars!

Take care everyone and:



Love you all,

Mrs. Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, It was nice to see about half of you on our Google Hangout yesterday. I have enjoyed teaching all of you and was so happy tha...